Get a Medical Certificate Online In Kolkata
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Handwritten certificate & shipping options available
✔️ From the comfort of your home in Kolkata
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC & WHO Guidelines
Why Trust Us?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only
Your data is secure and encrypted
Manage your health when it suits you, from anywhere
Medical Certificates that work for you in Kolkata
Looking for a Form 1A fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for renewing your driving license in Bangalore? Know more about Form 1A RTO Medical Fitness Certificate with Eye & Ear test.
Had a great experience in getting medical certificates with them. I had a emergency and they responded even at night 10PM!!! I never experienced such a great support. Highly recommended.
I required a medical certificate and they were very professional, they called and inquired about the symptoms. They went above and beyond and gave it to me in the specific format required by my organisation.
Very professional team. They really provide a genuine and hassle-free service. I had to submit a certificate in my office and has just one hour of time and they still helped me take my case on priority.
Get Your Medical Certificate In Kolkata with 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 3-4 business days, if you have opted for it.
Everything about Medical Certificates In Kolkata
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 3-4 business days*.
Is the medical medical certificate valid for work from home in Kolkata and will work from home be written in it if requested?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* based on the format you have chosen. Note – Work from home is an outcome of your medical condition and cannot be mentioned in your certificate. The choice to work from home is an interpretation of the medical certificate. Doctors diagnose your health and convey the right course of action and suggest rest days for your recovery.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate in Kolkata?
Yes, as per the Telemedicine Act of 2019 online medical certificates are now accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues in Kolkata. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission.
Where is your medical clinic in Kolkata?
We are an online platform and we do not mention the location of issuance on the certificate as any Registered Medical Practioner (RMP) can issue a medical certificate to a patient based on the RMP’s discretion.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How can I get CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate In Kolkata?
Here’s how you can get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Photo Proof of BP & Pulse a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Session with Doctor for mental fitness
- Get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate within minutes
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate in Kolkata?
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate in Kolkata:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Eye and Ear test reports & a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Get your Driving Licence Fitness Certificate within minutes
Note: If you do not have your latest Eye & Ear test reports, you can also reach out to our team to conduct your online Eye & Eye test.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
Medical certificate online in Kolkata
Kolkata or formerly known as Calcutta, is the capital of West Bengal. The city of Joy, being famous for its rich history and culture, the place piques your interest. You can explore the city’s monuments, museums, festivals, ghats and food among other things. The famous places that are a must visit are- Victoria memorial, Howrah bridge, Park street, Babu ghat, Indian Museum, Old Chinatown etc.
Kolkata helps you witness the incredible Durga Puja like no other. Durga Puja is the Hindu festival that signifies victory of goddess Durga over mahishasur. It is the biggest and majorly celebrated festival in West Bengal. The festival is celebrated with such zeal and excitement. The playing of shankh, Dhunuchi (aarti dance) and sindoor khela are an integral part of the puja. There are beautiful idols; well-decorated pandals and high-energy people which celebrate this festival with such devotion and joy that the positivity radiated by them and the positivity in the atmosphere is contagious. It is a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
If you have a sweet tooth then the Bengali sweets, such as Rashogulla, Rasmalai, and Chamcham could be the answer to your sweet cravings. Originally from Bengal, these are now enjoyed and appreciated everywhere in India.
The city also gave us notable poets and writers. Rabindranath Tagore, Bankim Chandra Chatterjee, Toru Dutt to name a few. Rabindranath Tagore is still considered as one of the best poets and writers who hailed from Kolkata. He was awarded a Nobel Prize in Literature. His home is now turned into a museum.
If we look at the medical side of the city, The Medical College Kolkata is one of the best medical colleges in India. For the people who require medical care, the city also offers online/telemedicine medical services. And to add to the list of online medical services Kolkata in the times of need www.medicalcertificate.in has been launched. Medicalcertificate.in is an online platform that gives you access to online consultation and medical certificate from certified Indian doctors and after doctor’s approval. It is easy and convenient because it takes only 120 minutes, which is favorable when you are in a hurry.
Want to know more about us? Go to www.medialcertificate.in
How can I get a medical certificate online in Kolkata?
You can apply for a medical certificate online on www.medicalcertificate.in
How many types of online medical certificates are offered by www.medicalcertificate.in?
It offers sick leave certificate, carer’s leave certificate, fitness certificate and recovery certificate. You can also apply for Form 1A RTO Medical Fitness certificate that is Driving License Fitness certificate, with Eye and Ear test.
What is the process of getting a medical certificate online in Kolkata?
- Visit www.medicalcertificate.in for a medical certificate online
- Fill the form with your details
- Make the online payment
- Schedule an online appointment
- You will get a call from a certified Indian doctor for medical consultation
- After the approval from doctor, you will get your medical certificate (On Whatsapp or by Post)
Are online medical certificates authentic?
Yes, with www.medicalcertificate.in you will get an authentic online medical certificate. The online medical certificates are given after an approval of a certified Indian doctor. It follows all the protocols laid by the National Medical Commission.
Types of Medical Certificates provided by MedicalCertificate.in are –
- Sick certificate in Kolkata – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner for your being sick.
- Doctor Leave certificate in Kolkata – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner for your being on leave for being sick.
- Fitness certificate in Kolkata– A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you are fit.
- Recovery certificate in Kolkata – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you have recovered from your illness
- Form 1A Medical Certificate in Kolkata for RTO – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you are fit to drive. This consists of eye and ear tests along with your ability to react to situations.
- CARA Fitness Certificate for Adoption in Kolkata – A fitness certificate for potential parents to adopt a child.