Get a Medical Certificate Online In Hyderabad
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Handwritten certificate & shipping options available
✔️ From the comfort of your home in Hyderabad
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC & WHO Guidelines
Why Trust Us?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only
Your data is secure and encrypted
Manage your health when it suits you, from anywhere
All types of Medical Certificates available in Hyderabad
Looking for a Form 1A fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for renewing your driving license in Hyderabad? Know more about Form 1A RTO Medical Fitness Certificate with Eye & Ear test.
Had a great experience in getting medical certificates with them. I had a emergency and they responded even at night 10PM!!! I never experienced such a great support. Highly recommended.
I required a medical certificate and they were very professional, they called and inquired about the symptoms. They went above and beyond and gave it to me in the specific format required by my organisation.
Very professional team. They really provide a genuine and hassle-free service. I had to submit a certificate in my office and has just one hour of time and they still helped me take my case on priority.
Get Your Medical Certificate In Hyderabad with 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 8-10 business days, if you have opted for it.
Everything about Medical Certificates In Hyderabad
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 3-4 business days*.
Is the medical medical certificate valid for work from home in Hyderabad and will work from home be written in it if requested?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* based on the format you have chosen. Note – Work from home is an outcome of your medical condition and cannot be mentioned in your certificate. The choice to work from home is an interpretation of the medical certificate. Doctors diagnose your health and convey the right course of action and suggest rest days for your recovery.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate in Hyderabad?
Yes, as per the Telemedicine Act of 2019 online medical certificates are now accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission.
Where is your medical clinic in Hyderabad?
We are an online platform and we do not mention the location of issuance on the certificate as any Registered Medical Practioner (RMP) can issue a medical certificate to a patient based on the RMP’s discretion.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How can I get CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate In Hyderabad?
Here’s how you can get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Photo Proof of BP & Pulse a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Session with Doctor for mental fitness
- Get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate within minutes
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate in Hyderabad?
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate in Hyderabad:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Eye and Ear test reports & a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Get your Driving Licence Fitness Certificate within minutes
Note: If you do not have your latest Eye & Ear test reports, you can also reach out to our team to conduct your online Eye & Eye test.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
Get Medical Certificate Online in Hyderabad
One of the major cities in the south of India is Hyderabad. Know for its traditional food delicacies and historical places. The city’s underground club scene draws a lot of starry-eyed people from nearby areas. People who are visiting the city of Hyderabad will not be disappointed by the city as it offers in-numberable experiences to people in terms of food, entertainment, and experiences.
The city is home to the famous Charminar and many architectural marvels from the Nizam era. The film city in the heart of Hyderabad is home to some of the most famous Tollywood stars. Add to that the ever-evolving IT crowd which swells up due to the advent of global IT companies and homegrown Indian IT giants who are always in need of a great tech workforce.
The temperature of the city is hot and touches extreme weather during summers and winters. With the Hyderabad metro being functional, it is the lifeline of the city in transporting people across the city.
The major neighborhoods are SR Nagar, Gachibowli, Nizampet, Char Minar, HITEC City, LB Nagar, Himayatnagar, Madhapur, Secunderabad, Kukatpally etc. These are the places where most of the crowds build up due to the presence of malls, hospitals, and other entertainment opportunities.
Healthcare and medical services are very well connected in Hyderabad. All major hospital chains are available to serve patients. While patients recover, a medical certificate outlines the state of the patient
How to get a medical certificate online? मेडिकल सर्टिफिकेट ऑनलाइन कैसे पाए ?
Getting a medical certificate in Hyderabad can be a pain due to the high traffic, development of roads, new public structure infrastructure and long travel times. In these times getting a medical certificate is very helpful and saves you a lot of time.
Benefits of getting a medical certificate online in Hyderabad-
- No wastage of time
- Online consultations
- Medical certificate whatsapped or emailed within 120 mins
Getting an online medical certificate is easy with MedicalCertificate.in. Be it for adoption, form 1A for driving license, or a general fitness or sick certificate, you get an online medical certificate in Hyderabad within 120 mins.
Steps to get a medical certificate online in Hyderabad
1) Log on to Medicalcertificate.in
2) Submit your details
3) Wait for a certified RMP i.e a Registered Medical Practioner to call you in
4) Get your medical certificate in within 120 mins.
For getting your driving license renewed a fitness certificate i.e form 1A is necessary with eye and ear tests. MedicalCertificate.in provides online eye and ear tests that are easy to take from the comfort of your home.
Type of medical certificates available online in Hyderabad –
- Sick certificate in Hyderabad – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner for your being sick.
- Leave certificate in Hyderabad – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner for your being on leave for being sick.
- Fitness certificate in Hyderabad– A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you are fit.
- Recovery certificate in Hyderabad – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you have recovered from your illness
- Form 1A Medical Certificate in Hyderabad for RTO – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you are fit to drive. This consists of eye and ear tests along with your ability to react to situations.
- CARA Fitness Certificate in Hyderabad – A fitness certificate for potential parents to adopt a child.
Thinking of getting a medical certificate?