Is an Online Medical Certificate Valid?
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Signed and attested by a valid Government medical practitioner
✔️ From the comfort of your home
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC Guidelines
Why Trust Us?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only
Your data is secure and encrypted
Manage your health when it suits you, from anywhere
Who are we?
MedicalCertificate.in is an online platform that connects certified Indian doctors with patients for health-related services. We abide by the National Medical Commission Act 2019, w.r.t. telemedicine services and issuance of a medical certificate. We ensure that you get confidential doctor consultations and hassle-free medical certificates within 120 minutes, anywhere in India, without physically visiting a doctor.
Had a great experience in getting medical certificates with them. I had a emergency and they responded even at night 10PM!!! I never experienced such a great support. Highly recommended.
I required a medical certificate and they were very professional, they called and inquired about the symptoms. They went above and beyond and gave it to me in the specific format required by my organisation.
Very professional team. They really provide a genuine and hassle-free service. I had to submit a certificate in my office and has just one hour of time and they still helped me take my case on priority.
Get Your Medical Certificate In
3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 8-10 business days, if you have opted for it.
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at email@example.com
Check the validity of a medical certificate
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 8-10 business days*.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate?
Yes, as per the Telemedicine Act of 2019 online medical certificates are now accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission.
Which cities/states do you operate in?
We operate across India.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Eye and Ear test reports & a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Get your Driving Licence Fitness Certificate within minutes
Note: If you do not have your latest Eye & Ear test reports, you can also reach out to our team to conduct your online Eye & Eye test.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
Validity of Online Medical Certificate
Getting a medical certificate is a lot of hassle. From standing in long queues outside of the doctor’s cabin or hospital, figuring out a doctor who will be able to attend to you, and then finally attesting the document w.r.t your convenience, its a long process.
With the telemedicine act of 2019 by the Government of India. Post-COVID with online medical consultations on the rise, doctors, and patients across the country are connecting on different platforms making doctor-patient consultations fast and easy.
Post this most doctors are able to issue a medical certificate online with ease after understanding the case of the patient. While a lot of Indians depend on physical copies, there are companies like medicalcertificate.in that are able to disseminate medical certificates online after speaking to patients.
Get a medical certificate online in a few steps –
Step 1 – Log on to medicalcertificate.in to request a medical certificate online
Step 2 – Fill out a form with your details
Step 3 – Make the payment
Step 4 – Schedule an appointment
Step 5 – The Doctor calls you and does a consultation
Step 6 – Post approval of the Doctor, the medical certificate is released on Whatsapp or shipped by Post
Understanding the validity of an online medical certificate in India –
An online medical certificate is valid and accepted across all Govt and Private organizations if signed and attested by a valid Government medical practitioner.
It is a general notion that medical certificates procured online as not valid, but with the acceptance of online consultations across sectors, getting an online doctor certificate for sick leave or getting an online doctor certificate for fitness is the new norm.
Any medical certificate is valid if it has the following things-
1) Addressed a particular organization (school/college) rather than “Whomsoever It May Concern”
2) Mentioning the name, address, age, gender, and the details of the medical issue
3) Clear seal, sign, and registration number of the registered doctor (someone approved by the law to attest a medical certificate in India)
4) Validity of the doctor can be found by checking the National Medical Registry
If a company or individual contests a medical certificate, the patient could do the following things –
a) Reach out to the service provider
b) Connect the doctor and the employer/company for the same
c) Clarification of the patient details and the other issues.
Companies that are disseminating online medical certificates in India are giving the following formats –
1) Digital medical certificate delivered on Whatsapp
2) Digital medical certificate delivered on Whatsapp and Post
3) Handwritten medical certificate delivered on Whatsapp
4) Handwritten medical certificate delivered on Whatsapp and Post
So trust an online medical certificate and it is valid across. Check https://medicalcertificate.in