Get a Medical Certificate Online In Thrissur
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Handwritten certificate & shipping options available
✔️ From the comfort of your home in Thrissur
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC & WHO Guidelines
Why Trust Us?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only
Your data is secure and encrypted
Manage your health when it suits you, from anywhere
All types of Medical Certificates available in Thrissur
Sick Leave Certificate
When you’re feeling unwell, the last thing you want to do is spend time booking and attending a doctor’s appointment at a hospital or a clinic. Get a sick leave certificate online from the comfort of your home in minutes.
Need a fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for office or college? Apply for an online fitness certificate, share a few details and get your medical fitness certificate online in Thrissur in minutes.
Form 1A Fitness Certificate
Looking for a Form 1A fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for renewing your driving license in Thrissur? Know more about Form 1A RTO Medical Fitness Certificate with Eye & Ear test.
Had a great experience in getting medical certificates with them. I had a emergency and they responded even at night 10PM!!! I never experienced such a great support. Highly recommended.
I required a medical certificate and they were very professional, they called and inquired about the symptoms. They went above and beyond and gave it to me in the specific format required by my organisation.
Very professional team. They really provide a genuine and hassle-free service. I had to submit a certificate in my office and has just one hour of time and they still helped me take my case on priority.
Get Your Medical Certificate In Thrissur
with 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 8-10 business days, if you have opted for it.
Everything about Medical Certificates in Thrissur
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 3-4 business days*.
Is the medical medical certificate valid for work from home in Thrissur and will work from home be written in it if requested?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* based on the format you have chosen. Note – Work from home is an outcome of your medical condition and cannot be mentioned in your certificate. The choice to work from home is an interpretation of the medical certificate. Doctors diagnose your health and convey the right course of action and suggest rest days for your recovery.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate in Thrissur?
Yes, as per the Telemedicine Act of 2019 online medical certificates are now accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission.
Where is your medical clinic in Thrissur?
We are an online platform and we do not mention the location of issuance on the certificate as any Registered Medical Practioner (RMP) can issue a medical certificate to a patient based on the RMP’s discretion.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How can I get CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate In Thrissur?
Here’s how you can get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate in Thrissur:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Photo Proof of BP & Pulse a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Session with Doctor for mental fitness
- Get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate within minutes
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate in Thrissur?
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate in Thrissur:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Eye and Ear test reports & a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Get your Driving Licence Fitness Certificate within minutes
Note: If you do not have your latest Eye & Ear test reports, you can also reach out to our team to conduct your online Eye & Eye test.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
Medical Certificate in Thrissur
Thrissur City is Kerala’s third-largest and India’s 21st-largest city. It is the centrally located city of Kerala. Historically Thrissur was the Kingdom of Cochin and was considered a point of cultural and commercial exchange for the Syrians, Greeks, Persians, Arabs, Romans, Portuguese, Dutch, and English. In today’s time, Thrissur is considered the cultural capital of Kerala due to its cultural, religious, and spiritual influence throughout history. The city celebrates one of Kerala’s most colourful and picturesque temple festivals, the Thrissur Pooram festival. The city is the cradle of religious diversity due to many reasons such as, historically the city has been a center of scholars from religions such as Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Islam, and Judaism as well as hosting a large number of well-known temples such as Vadakkumnathan temple, Thiruvambadi Sri Krishna Temple and Paramekkavu temple, major catholic churches such as the St. Anthony’s Syro- Malabar Catholic Forane, Our Lady of Dolours Syro-Malabar Catholic Basilica (largest Christian Church in India) and Cheraman Juma Masjid, India’s first mosque. Aside from being the cultural capital of Kerala, Thrissur is also a major academic hub and home to several educational institutions. Major tourist Attraction in Thrissur is Sakthan Thampuran Palace, Sri Vadakkumnathan Temple, Krishna Ironing Centre, Paramekkavu Bhagavathi Temple, Our Lady of Dolours Basilica, Nehru Park, Guruvayur temple, Punnathur Kotta, Charpa Falls, Athirapally Falls, Heritage garden and Guruvayoor.
Economically Thrissur is considered the golden city of Kerela as it manufactures 70% of plain gold jewellery. Thrissur is considered inland of Kerala’s Bullion, Banking, and Business. According to the top ten cities in India to reside in, Thrissur has been placed 7th in India. The Thrissur economy is largely based on industries, retailing, and financing. It is one of the most significant industrial centers of Kerala. Industries such as timber, fishery, textile, tiles, and agriculture are found in Thrissur along with these industries tourism industry plays a vital role in Thrissur’s economy.
Medical Certificate Online in Thrissur :
Recently the government of India issued Telemedicine Guidelines in 2019 under which any Medical Practitioner can provide Online Medical Consultation and Issue Medical Certificate from any location in India. Even though the city has emerged as one of the financial and Technological hubs in Kerela, the city masses are yet to be exposed to a concept such as Telemedicine. The online platform that provides services such as Doctor Consultation and Medical certificates is bliss for the people of the golden city. We at MedicalCertificate.in an online platform are catering to the need of the people of Thrissur, that is to be able to avail of such services from the comfort of their homes without having to go through the tedious process. Know the validity of a medical certificate here.
Type of medical certificates available online in Thrissur:
- Sick Leave Certificate in Thrissur – A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner stating the medical reason for taking leave.
- Medical certificate in Thrissur – A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner stating the medical condition the person is suffering
- Fitness certificate in Thrissur – A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner after a Fitness examination stating fit for all activities.
- Recovery Certificate in Thrissur –A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner stating the person is no longer suffering from the previous medical condition.
- Form 1A Medical Certificate in Thrissur for RTO – A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner after examining the Eye and Ear of the applicant stating fit to drive.
- CARA Fitness Certificate in Thrissur – A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner after the Fitness examination of the parent applicant stating fit to adopt.
- Custom Certificate: Customized Certificate as per your requirement issued by the Registered Medical Practitioner.
Steps and guide to get a medical certificate online in Thrissur :
- Log on to www.medicalcertificate.in
- Submit your details.
- Wait for a certified RMP i.e., a Registered Medical Practitioner to call you in
- Get your medical certificate in minutes
The only solution for all types of medical certificates is a “www.medicalcertificate.in”. Get your Medical Certificate now.