Get a Medical
Certificate Online in Pune
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Handwritten certificate & shipping options available
✔️ From the comfort of your home in Pune
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC & WHO Guidelines
Medical Certificates that work for you in Pune
Form 1A Fitness Certificate
Looking for a Form 1A fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for renewing your driving license? Know more about Form 1A RTO Medical Fitness Certificate with Eye & Ear test.
Get Your Medical Certificate In 3 Easy Steps in Pune!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 8-10 business days, if you have opted for it.
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 8-10 business days*.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate?
Yes, these medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the Medical Council of the country you want and thus they will be accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues.
What are your hours of operation?
We are available 24×7 for 365 days of the year.
Which cities/states do you operate in?
We operate across India.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How long can I take sick leave?
We enable the issuing of certificates of incapacity for work with a maximum duration of 7 days each
Can you back date a certificate?
Currently, your Partner Doctor can retroactively backdate a medical certificate for upto 7 days only.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
The city has all the modern amenities and developed neighborhoods of Pune including Pimpri-Chinchwad, Kothrud, Deccan Gymkhana, Swargate, MG Road, Koregaon Park, Camp, Hinjawadi, Vimannagar etc.
Top hospital chains and medical professionals are available with a click but for medical certificates, it is still a hassle for the city of Pune. Traditionally have to keep visiting the doctor in between your busy schedule and keep running from one side or the other to get a medical certificate.
Online Medical Certificate in Pune
Getting an online medical certificate is easy with MedicalCertificate.in. Be it for adoption, form 1A for a driving license, or a general fitness or sick certificate, you get an online medical certificate in Pune within 120 mins.
Steps to get a medical certificate online in Pune
1) Log on to Medicalcertificate.in
2) Submit your details
3) Wait for a certified RMP i.e a Registered Medical Practioner to call you in
4) Get your medical certificate in within 120 mins.
For getting your driving license renewed a fitness certificate i.e form 1A is necessary with eye and ear tests. MedicalCertificate.in provides online eye and ear tests which are easy to take from the comfort of your home.
Type of medical certificates available online in Pune –
- Sick certificate in Pune – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner for your being sick.
- Leave certificate in Pune – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner for your being on leave for being sick.
- Fitness certificate in Pune – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you are fit.
- Recovery certificate in Pune – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you have recovered from your illness
- Form 1A Medical Certificate in Pune for RTO – A certificate given by a certified Medical Practioner by checking your fitness levels and certifying that you are fit to drive. This consists of eye and ear tests along with your ability to react to situations.
- CARA Fitness Certificate for Adoption in Pune – A fitness certificate for potential parents to adopt a child.