Get a Medical Certificate Online In Patna
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Handwritten certificate & shipping options available
✔️ From the comfort of your home in Patna
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC & WHO Guidelines
Why Trust Us?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only
Your data is secure and encrypted
Manage your health when it suits you, from anywhere
When Do You Need A Medical Certificate?
Sick Leave Certificate
When you’re feeling unwell, the last thing you want to do is spend time booking and attending a doctor’s appointment at a hospital or a clinic. Get a sick leave certificate online from the comfort of your home in minutes.
Need a fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for office or college? Apply for an online fitness certificate, share a few details and get your medical fitness certificate online in Patna in minutes.
Form 1A Fitness Certificate
Looking for a Form 1A fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for renewing your driving license in Patna? Know more about Form 1A RTO Medical Fitness Certificate with Eye & Ear test.
Had a great experience in getting medical certificates with them. I had a emergency and they responded even at night 10PM!!! I never experienced such a great support. Highly recommended.
I required a medical certificate and they were very professional, they called and inquired about the symptoms. They went above and beyond and gave it to me in the specific format required by my organisation.
Very professional team. They really provide a genuine and hassle-free service. I had to submit a certificate in my office and has just one hour of time and they still helped me take my case on priority.
Get Your Medical Certificate In Patna
with 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 8-10 business days, if you have opted for it.
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 8-10 business days*.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate?
Yes, as per the Telemedicine Act of 2019 online medical certificates are now accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission.
Which cities/states do you operate in?
We operate across India.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Eye and Ear test reports & a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Get your Driving Licence Fitness Certificate within minutes
Note: If you do not have your latest Eye & Ear test reports, you can also reach out to our team to conduct your online Eye & Eye test.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
Medical Certificate online in Patna
Patna, a city in Bihar was historically known as Pataliputra. The city has an underlying theme of culture and heritage. The Patna sahib Gurudwara built in memory of Guru Gobind Singh ji, is a holy pilgrimage of Sikh community. It is one of the five takhts of Sikhism.
Patna has various higher education institutions that are of national importance, such as the Indian Institute of Technology, Birla Institute of Technology, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, National Institute of Fashion Technology,etc. The love for cricket is not lost here as a lot of cricket enthusiasts can be seen on the streets and grounds of the city just like in the rest of India.
You can find the biggest revolving restaurant of India in Patna. It is situated on the 18th floor of the tallest tower of the city, Biskoman Bhawan.
The healthcare system ensures that the medical needs of people are fulfilled on time and that maximum people could benefit from such advanced facilities. The people here are exposed to getting digital healthcare services. For a medical certificate one has to go through the same old procedure. But getting an online medical certificate with doctor’s consultation is possible with Medicalcertificate.in. It is an online platform that ensures that you get hassle free healthcare services. Be it a sick leave, a carer’s leave and a fitness certificate you can apply for all of this with a simple click of your phone.
How can I get a medical certificate online in Patna?
You can apply for a medical certificate online on www.medicalcertificate.in
Who will give the online medical certificate?
You will get the online medical certificate after doctor’s consultation and approval. It will be given by a certified Indian doctor/Registered medical practitioner.
Is an online medical certificate accepted by educational institutions?
Yes, as per the telemedicine act 2019, online medical certificate are accepted by educational institutions.
How much time does it take to get an online medical certificate in Patna?
With Medicalcertificate.in you will get the online medical certificate within 120 minutes
How many types of online medical certificates are offered by the platform?
The platform offers –
1) Sick leave certificate in Patna– Medicalcertificate.in provides you a sick leave certificate when you are feeling sick and need to apply for a leave. You will get authentic online medical consultation and a certificate from a certified Indian doctor.
2) Carer’s leave certificate in Patna – It is difficult to leave your loved ones at home especially when they are down with an illness. To tend to your sick family members you can apply for an online carer’s leave certificate.
3) Recovery certificate in Patna – If you have healed from your illness but need a valid online recovery certificate you can get it from the platform.
4) Form 1A RTO Medical fitness certificate in Patna – You can also apply for a driving license online fitness certificate along with an eye and ear test.
5) Fitness certificate in Patna – A certificate that determines your fitness.
What is the process of getting a medical certificate online in Patna?
- Visit www.medicalcertificate.in for getting a medical certificate online
- Fill the form with your details
- Make the online payment
- Schedule an online appointment
- You will get a call from a certified Indian doctor for medical consultation
- After the approval from doctor you will get your medical certificate (On Whatsapp that is online or you can opt to get your certificate by post that is in hard copy which will be delivered in 8-10 days)
What are the advantages in applying for an online medical certificate from Medicalcertificate.in in Patna?
It is time-saving as you get the online medical certificate within 120 minutes. It is given by a certified Indian doctor. Since the process and payment is online you can do it while sitting at the comfort of your home. It is valid and authentic. It helps in reducing unwanted stress.