Get a Medical Certificate Online In Mumbai
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Handwritten certificate & shipping options available
✔️ From the comfort of your home in Mumbai
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC & WHO Guidelines
Why Trust Us?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only
Your data is secure and encrypted
Manage your health when it suits you, from anywhere
All types of Medical Certificates available in Mumbai
Had a great experience in getting medical certificates with them. I had a emergency and they responded even at night 10PM!!! I never experienced such a great support. Highly recommended.
I required a medical certificate and they were very professional, they called and inquired about the symptoms. They went above and beyond and gave it to me in the specific format required by my organisation.
Very professional team. They really provide a genuine and hassle-free service. I had to submit a certificate in my office and has just one hour of time and they still helped me take my case on priority.
Get Your Medical Certificate In Mumbai with 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 3-4 business days, if you have opted for it.
Everything about Medical Certificates In Mumbai
मेडिकल सर्टिफिकेट की सारी जानकारी और इसे ऑनलाइन कैसे पाएं
भारत का नंबर 1 भरोसेमंद मेडिकल सर्टिफिकेट का प्लेटफार्म
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 3-4 business days*.
Is the medical medical certificate valid for work from home in Mumbai and will work from home be written in it if requested?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* based on the format you have chosen. Note – Work from home is an outcome of your medical condition and cannot be mentioned in your certificate. The choice to work from home is an interpretation of the medical certificate. Doctors diagnose your health and convey the right course of action and suggest rest days for your recovery.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate?
Yes, as per the Telemedicine Act of 2019 online medical certificates are now accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission.
Where is your medical clinic in Mumbai?
We are an online platform and we do not mention the location of issuance on the certificate as any Registered Medical Practioner (RMP) can issue a medical certificate to a patient based on the RMP’s discretion.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How can I get CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate In Mumbai?
Here’s how you can get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Photo Proof of BP & Pulse a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- A session with Doctor for mental fitness
- Get your CARA Adoption Fitness Certificate within minutes
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate in Mumbai?
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form on m-parivahan site
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Eye and Ear test reports with your local RTO assigned doctor)
- Get your Driving Licence and Fitness Certificate within 8-10 working days
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24