Get a Medical Certificate Online In Jaipur
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Handwritten certificate & shipping options available
✔️ From the comfort of your home in Jaipur
✔️ Get a soft copy within 30 minutes*
✔️ Abiding by NMC & WHO Guidelines
Why Trust Us?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only
Your data is secure and encrypted
Manage your health when it suits you, from anywhere
When Do You Need A Medical Certificate?
Sick Leave Certificate
When you’re feeling unwell, the last thing you want to do is spend time booking and attending a doctor’s appointment at a hospital or a clinic. Get a sick leave certificate online from the comfort of your home in minutes.
Need a fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for office or college? Apply for an online fitness certificate, share a few details and get your medical fitness certificate online in Jaipur in minutes.
Form 1A Fitness Certificate
Looking for a Form 1A fitness certificate to assure that you are in the best of your health for renewing your driving license in Jaipur? Know more about Form 1A RTO Medical Fitness Certificate with Eye & Ear test.
Had a great experience in getting medical certificates with them. I had a emergency and they responded even at night 10PM!!! I never experienced such a great support. Highly recommended.
I required a medical certificate and they were very professional, they called and inquired about the symptoms. They went above and beyond and gave it to me in the specific format required by my organisation.
Very professional team. They really provide a genuine and hassle-free service. I had to submit a certificate in my office and has just one hour of time and they still helped me take my case on priority.
Get Your Medical Certificate In Jaipur with 3 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate via WhatsApp within 30 minutes* and the physical copy via post within 8-10 business days, if you have opted for it.
Sick Leave Calculator
A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our medical research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents and consultation
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 30 mins* of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 8-10 business days*.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate?
Yes, as per the Telemedicine Act of 2019 online medical certificates are now accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission.
Which cities/states do you operate in?
We operate across India.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Is there an upper limit of the sick leaves one can get?
The number of sick leaves a person can be sanctioned depends on the following factors:
- The number of days you have mentioned in the form
- The supporting medical documents that you can provide
- The discretion of the doctor consulting the patient
Kindly note: The final decision w.r.t sick leaves are subject to the discretion of our medical compliance team.
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details (Height, Weight, Eye and Ear test reports & a 15 secs full-body walking video)
- Get your Driving Licence Fitness Certificate within minutes
Note: If you do not have your latest Eye & Ear test reports, you can also reach out to our team to conduct your online Eye & Eye test.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
Medical Certificate online in Jaipur
Jaipur is the capital of Rajasthan and is known as the pink city because of the colour scheme of its majority buildings. Popular among the tourists, UNESCO World Heritage Committee has included the city in its World Heritage site. The city of maharaja’s still has its charm intact. The enormous blue sky combined with lush green spacious gardens and intricately designed buildings coloured in shades of pink is a sight to behold. There are a lot of destinations that give the city a vibrant hue such as Birla auditorium, Albert hall Museum, Jantar Mantar, Jal mahal, Amer fort, Birla mandir, etc.
The city is not only limited to sightseeing but offers a wide variety of antiques and handicrafts. The people are also known for their expertise in stone carving and sculpture making. If you are interested in shopping and want to go on a shopping spree then the city will not disappoint you. Jaipur has a lot of shops and skilled artisans that provide suits, sarees and other clothing articles in their famous prints such as block print and bandhani. People especially like their gota patti and zardozi work. Their silver jewellery and jutti (a type of footwear) are always in demand as it goes with both traditional and modern outfits.
Jaipur Literature festival is the world’s largest and fabulous literary festival. Literature lovers from around the world come together to listen to their favourite authors. They discuss books and enjoy the literary world for a while.
The medical facilities are rendered by various hospitals which provide holistic healthcare to the patients. The highly trained specialists and their experience in the medical sector are beneficial to the patients. There are various online medical services you can choose from. But Medicalcertificate.in is India’s first-ever online platform that made it possible in getting an access to online medical certificate when in need. You don’t have to stand in a long queue when you are unwell, you can relax at your home and apply for an online medical certificate from www.medicalcertificate.in. The whole process is online and just takes 120 minutes.
How can I get a medical certificate online in Jaipur?
You can apply for a medical certificate online on www.medicalcertificate.in
Who will give the online medical certificate?
You will get the online medical certificate after doctor’s consultation and approval. It will be given by a certified Indian doctor/Registered medical practitioner.
How many types of online medical certificates are offered?
1) Sick leave certificate in Jaipur– Medicalcertificate.in provides you a sick leave certificate when you are feeling sick and need to apply for a leave. You will get authentic online medical consultation and a certificate from a certified Indian doctor.
2) Carer’s leave certificate– It is difficult to leave your loved ones at home especially when they are down with an illness. To tend to your sick family members you can apply for an online carer’s leave certificate.
3) Recovery certificate– Already healed from your illness but need a valid online recovery certificate? Fill out your details in a form and a certified Indian doctor will get in touch with you.
4) Form 1A RTO Medical fitness certificate in Jaipur– It offers a driving licence fitness certificate with eye and ear test.
6) CARA Fitness Certificate for Adoption in Jaipur – A fitness certificate for potential parents to adopt a child.
What is the process of getting a medical certificate in Jaipur?
- Visit www.medicalcertificate.in for medical certificate online
- Fill the form with your details
- Make the online payment
- Schedule an online appointment
- You will get a call from a certified Indian doctor for medical consultation
- After the approval from doctor you will get your medical certificate (On Whatsapp)
Are online medical certificates authentic?
Yes, with www.medicalcertificate.in you will get an authentic online medical certificate. The online medical certificates are given after an approval of a certified Indian doctor. It follows all the protocols laid out by the National Medical Commission.