MedicalCertificate.in has a dynamic refund policy.
We provide refunds in cases where:
- Underage User i.e. <18 years is applying without the knowledge of a caretaker.
- Proper medical history or current medical records of ailment is not available and is informed to the team before doctor consultation.
- Complaints are found to be invalid by our health team.
- The User is asking for a certificate more than 5 times without getting the disease treated.
- Certificate needed for regularization of insurance claims or government employees duty regularization or it’s a medico-legal case.
- The Doctor has not contacted the User.
- For Indian Medical Certificates a charge of INR 199/- will be levied on refundable document formats. For Form 1A a charge of INR 250/- will be levied on refundable document formats. If you have chosen a non-refundable document format, there will be no refunds. There are no refunds when booking standalone online Doctor consultations.
- For International Medical Certificates a charge of $5 will be levied on refundable document formats. If you have chosen a non-refundable document format, there will be no refunds.
- There are no refunds or edits made to non-refundable services.
User will not be entitled to any refunds in cases where:
- User has chosen a non-refundable product.
- User is unwilling to attend an online doctor consultation.
- User has booked a standalone online Doctor consultation.
- User does not attend the online appointment, without canceling the appointment at least 60 mins before the appointment time.
- Doctor has attempted to call the User 3 times and the User is not attending the online doctor consultation.
- The certificate has been issued.
- User’s ailment claims are found incorrect/illegal.
- User contradicts their own medical condition w.r.t to the details shared in the form and during doctor consultation.
- User fails to produce the documents supporting the ailment mentioned by them after the online consultation.
- User has attended a Doctor consultation and then wishes to cancel their order.
- User after booking has not responded to any calls or emails from the support team for more than 7 days after booking their order.
The user/customer is not entitled to any refund in case of non-issuance of Medical Certificate after going through the consultation process with the Doctor if in case, the Doctor is not satisfied and convinced that it is a fit case for the issuance of Medical Certificate. It is hereby clarified that the charge paid by the customers/users is for two heads i.e., facilitating the consultation with the RMP in a convenient and expeditious manner, and the fees of the RMP for consultation done, which in no way implies that the Doctor shall mandatorily issue the Medical Certificate, which is subject to his/her collective satisfaction and laws of the land.
To initiate a refund, the User must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary details of their case and include the invoice sent by the company. All refund cases will be responded to within 72 working hours, from Mon to Fri, 10 am to 6 pm. Refunds, if eligible, will be processed in the original mode of payment used by the User while requesting the medical certificate, with processing time varying by the payment gateway, as per their policies.
All refunds will be processed in the original mode of payment done by the User while requesting for a medical certificate within 8-10 working days as per the payment gateway policies.
For any further queries, write to email@example.com