A medical leave calculator is an estimate of the number of days you could get leave based on the ailment you have. Our research analysts have tried to capture the most common ailments that patients have and will constantly keep on updating this list.
- This calculator is an approximation and the final discretion lies with the registered medical practitioner
- All problems are subjected to verification by a doctor after the submission of appropriate documents
- All days mentioned are tentative and could be increased or decreased after consultation with the doctor as per their expert advise
How to use this calculator?
- Input the medical issue you are suffering from
- Click on the checkboxes to understand the approximate number of days of leave you could get and if reports or prescriptions are necessary for the ailment
- Once you have the results, you could do two things
- Option 1 – Proceed to ‘Get a Medical Certificate’
- Option 2 – To use the calculator, click on “Check Calculator Again”
If your issue is not listed here, feel free to reach out to the team at 080-685-07810 or email us at email@example.com