FORM 1A FITNESS CERTIFICATE BENGALURU
✔️ From the comfort of your home
✔️ With Eye & Ear test
✔️ Starts at 1349/-*
✔️ Abiding by NMC Guidelines
Why Trust Us with Form 1A Driving License Renewal?
From Registered Medical Practitioners only who are certified to attest your note
The whole process is transparent. Starting from the eye & ear test to the delivery of the Form1A
Take the eye and ear test from anywhere and get the signed copy in 120 mins
It was a good experience with the specialist and quick way to get a Form 1A medical fitness certificate for your drivers license at the comfort of your home. Overall wonderful exerience
I recently took an online eye and hearing test for renewal of my DL and was extremely impressed with the level of service provided. I highly recommend this service for anyone in need.
Great service, provided a quick response and I got my Form 1A certificate within 60 minutes. Doctor was also very cooperative and explained the whole process. Superb experience!
Obtain Your Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate for Driving Licence Renewal
Applying for a driver’s licence can be a time-consuming and complicated process, but it is made much simpler when you have access to the right information. We will provide you with everything you need to know about obtaining and submitting your Form 1A medical certificate for your driving licence application.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate i.e. Driving Licence Fitness Certificate in Bengaluru?
Here’s how you can get your FORM 1A RTO Fitness Certificate:
- Fill up the form
- Share your necessary medical details and complete your tests
- Get your Driving Licence Fitness Form 1A Certificate within minutes
Who Needs to Obtain a Form 1A Medical Certificate?
A Form 1A medical certificate is required for all applicants who will drive commercial vehicles, artic lorries and buses. All drivers must be declared fit to hold a driving licence by a doctor or optometrist. This form must then be completed and submitted to the relevant authority during the application process. It is important to note that individuals who are found medically unfit to drive may still be able to obtain a licence with the right documentation, assessment and training.
How to Submit Your Form 1A Medical Certificate in Bengaluru?
Submitting your Form 1A Medical Certificate is the final step in obtaining your driving licence. After you have correctly completed the form and had it signed by a qualified medical professional, it must be submitted to the relevant RTO along with any other documentation or tests required for your licence. Depending on the type of licence you are applying for, you may need to submit additional information such as proof of address. Once all the documents have been received, they will then be reviewed by the relevant authority before issuing your licence.
Tips for Submitting Your Form 1A Medical Certificate and Starting the Driving Licence Process.
Once you have located and taken the approved medical certificate examination, you must submit your certificate to the driver licensing authority along with other documents such as your photo ID and any required fees. Make sure to read the instructions for submitting Form 1A so that you can accurately complete all the required paperwork on time. After this step is complete, you will move on to obtaining your driving licence!
Is it necessary to do the eye and ear test?
Yes, Form 1A outlines an eye and ear test and without that, we cannot release the certificate. We abide by all protocols of the National Medical Commission and the rules laid out by the Road Transport Office.
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 120 mins* of submitting the medical form.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the National Medical Commission and given by certified Indian doctors. They are 100% legit. For more details on the validity of a medical certificate issued by us click here.
Can a Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate be rejected?
The signed note (what we share post your tests) from a registered RMP works only when you upload it online. In case you choose to take a print of the copy shared with you and submit it offline, RTO officials do not accept it. As when you go offline, you have to attest the photo where the stamp is physically put and signed by the RMP.
Get Your Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate in Bengaluru in 4 Easy Steps!
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Take the test
Our medical professional connects with you on Google Meet to take the test
Step 3 : Share the blank Form 1A
Download your Form 1A from the RTO portal and share with team
Step 4: Receive Signed Form 1A
Get your signed medical certificate via WhatsApp/Email/Post
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
RMZ Latitude Commercial, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Bengaluru, Karnataka – 24
Get RTO Form 1A Fitness Certificate in Bengaluru (Bangalore)
Now get an authentic Form 1A Medical Fitness certificate in Bengaluru easily with a few easy steps.
What is Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate?
The Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate is a certification issued by a registered medical practitioner in India. Its purpose is to declare an individual’s physical and mental fitness for obtaining a driving license, ensuring their ability to drive a motor vehicle safely. To apply for a driving license in India, the Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate is mandatory and must be submitted with other required documents.
What is the significance of a Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate in India?
The significance of the Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate in India is crucial as it helps maintain road safety standards. As the regulations for acquiring a driving license become more stringent, the certificate plays an increasingly essential role in the application process. According to the Motor Vehicle Act of 1988, all drivers in India must hold a valid medical fitness certificate that states they are physically and mentally fit to drive a motor vehicle.
How to get Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
You can now get the Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate both online and offline in Bangalore.
- Get a Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate offline in Bangalore- To obtain a Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate in Bangalore, you can choose between the online and offline options. For offline submission, you must visit the RTO office in your area to collect the physical copy of Form 1A. This form should then be attested by a registered medical practitioner and submitted to the RTO office with other relevant documents. Alternatively, you can download the form from the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website, fill it, and get it attested before submitting it to the RTO office in Bangalore.
- Get a Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate online in Bangalore- To obtain the Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate online in Bangalore, you can visit the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website and apply online by following the instructions provided. Once you submit the application, you will receive a Form 1A that needs to be attested by a registered medical practitioner. You can opt for an online consultation with a medical team from www.medicalcertificate.in for an online ear and eye test. After the online test, the doctor will attest the Form 1A, and you can upload it on the Parivahan website.
Step-by-step guide on how to download Form 1-A Medical Certificate from Parivahan website:
- Visit the Parivahan website at https://parivahan.gov.in/.
- Click on the “Online Services” tab and select “Driving License Related Services.”
- Select Karnataka as your state and click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” option.
- Select the “Download Forms” option to download the Form 1-A Medical Certificate.
To obtain a Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate offline in Bangalore, you need to visit the RTO office of your area, get the physical copy of the Form 1A, and get it attested by a registered medical practitioner. You can then submit it to the RTO along with other necessary documents. Alternatively, you can get an online ear and eye test and attestation by a registered medical practitioner by visiting www.medicalcertificate.in. Simply select the “Form 1A for driving licence” option on the main menu, fill up your details, and take the online ear and eye test from the comfort of your home. After the test, the registered medical practitioner will send your Form 1A digitally or by courier, depending on the option you have selected.
Can you get Form 1A by physically visiting a RTO in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
Yes, it is possible to obtain a Form 1A by physically visiting an RTO office in Bangalore. Once you have obtained the physical copy of the Form 1A from the RTO office, you can visit www.medicalcertificate.in to fill out the details required for the Form 1A doctor attestation online. The medical certificate team will then contact you to schedule your online ear and eye test, which can be taken from the comfort of your home. Based on the results of the online ear and eye test, a registered medical practitioner will attest your Form 1A. As you are submitting the Form 1A physically at the Bangalore RTO, the team will courier the attested form to you, which will be delivered within two days.
What declarations are to be made to RTO for a Form 1A Medical Certificate in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
- The following declarations are to be made to the RTO for a Form 1A Medical Certificate in Bangalore:
- Vision-related defects: The medical practitioner must mention whether the applicant has any vision-related defects. If yes, they must specify if it is possible to correct the issue using spectacles.
- Distinguishing pigmentary colours: The medical practitioner must mention whether the applicant can distinguish pigmentary colours like red and green.
- Ability to detect vehicles and number plates: The medical practitioner must mention the applicant’s ability to detect other vehicles and number plates from a distance of at least 25 metres.
- Degree of deafness: The medical practitioner must mention if the applicant has any degree of deafness that can interfere with their responsibility while driving a vehicle.
- Night blindness: The medical practitioner must mention if the applicant has night blindness, which can make it difficult to drive at night.
- Deformity or loss of organs: The medical practitioner must mention whether or not the applicant has a deformity or loss of organs that may interfere with their driving skills.
- Blood group and Rh factor: Optional details about the applicant’s blood group and ‘Rh factor’ can also be included in the form.
What is the difference between offline and online Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
The offline Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate in Bangalore involves physically visiting the RTO office to obtain the form, getting it attested by a registered medical practitioner, and submitting it along with other necessary documents. On the other hand, the online Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate can be obtained by visiting the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways website and filling up the application form online. Once submitted, a Form 1A is generated, which needs to be attested by a medical practitioner. In addition, it is now possible to get both online and offline Form 1A attested by a registered medical practitioner in Bangalore through www.medicalcertificate.in, where one can choose the required type of form, undergo an online ear and eye test, and receive the form either digitally or through courier.
How can you get a Form 1A Fitness Certificate for applying for an International Driving License from Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
To obtain a Form 1A Fitness Certificate for applying for an International Driving License from Bangalore, the first step is to visit the website www.medicalcertificate.in. Next, fill in the details for Form 1A and schedule an online ear and eye test. Based on the results of the test, a government-authorized medical practitioner will attest to the applicant’s fitness for driving. The completed Form 1A will be sent to the applicant, which can then be submitted along with other required documents to the relevant authorities.
What are the details that the doctor is supposed to fill for a Form 1A Fitness Certificate in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
The Form 1A Medical Fitness Certificate is an important document that confirms an individual’s physical fitness to obtain a driving license. To issue the certificate, a registered medical practitioner must conduct a medical examination of the individual and fill in the following details in the Form 1A Fitness Certificate:
- Personal details: Name, age, sex, and address of the individual.
- Eye examination: Visual acuity, color vision, and field of vision of the individual.
- Hearing examination: Hearing ability of the individual.
- Declaration by the doctor: The doctor must sign the certificate and declare that the individual is physically fit to drive a motor vehicle in Bangalore.
How can you get Form 1A fitness certificate for driving license online in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
- Log on to medicalcertificate.in
- Choose Form 1A application
- Fill up your details and complete your application
- Book your slot for an eye & ear test online
- Take the test and upload your Form 1A online
- Get your renewed driving license in 8-10 working days in Bangalore
Who can Issue a Medical Fitness Certificate for Driving License in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
Any registered medical practitioner who has completed their MBBS has an up-to-date practice license, and is registered with the National Medical Commission or the State Medical Council can issue a Medical Fitness Certificate for a Driving License in Bangalore. The certificate should be issued after conducting a medical examination of the individual, and the doctor must attest the certificate and declare that the individual is physically fit for driving.
Which documents are needed along with RTO Form 1A for a driving license in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
To obtain a driving license in Bangalore, along with Form 1A, the applicant needs to submit their registration certificate, vehicle insurance documents, address proof, and age proof documents.
Is it compulsory to have a medical certificate form 1a for obtaining a learner’s license in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
For applicants above the age of 40 years in Bangalore, it is mandatory to produce a medical certificate in Form 1A for obtaining a learner’s license.
Is it compulsory to have a medical certificate form 1a for obtaining a renewal of license in Bangalore (Bengaluru)?
To renew a driving licence in Bangalore, it is mandatory for all applicants to submit a medical fitness certificate in Form 1A.