Get a Medical
✔️ Sick Certificate, Fitness Certificate, Recovery Certificate
✔️ Guaranteed same-day medical letters
✔️ Accepted by airlines, banks, public offices, colleges & IT companies
✔️ Upto seven days of sick leave (also retroactive)
✔️ Certificato medico online per congedi, viaggi, sport e fitness, ecc.
✔️ Abiding by WHO Guidelines
✔️ Starts at €20 only*
Certificato medico online per congedi, viaggi, sport e fitness, ecc.
A global telemedicine platform offering the best of healthcare services quickly. Extremely efficient with same-day services. Consistently rated 5 stars for service.
No Appointment Needed
Simply apply online and a registered medical practitioner will review your case.
Doctors Who Care
Issued and signed by WHO-registered Doctors who have a deep understanding of medical certificates and telemedicine
Starts at €20
Prices start from as low as €20 for same-day letters. Shipping options also available on custom formats.
We Offer Online in Italy
Caretaker Certificate in
There are times when you have to take time off to care for family or help during a family emergency. We understand your case and help you with a medical certificate. Fill up a form and get a caretaker note in minutes.
Get Your Medical Certificate in Italy with 3 Easy Steps
Step 1 : Submit your request
Complete our quick medical questionnaire and submit your request for the medical certificate.
Step 2: Consultation by a certified doctor
Our doctor will review your request and reach out to you.
Step 3 : Receive your certificate
Get your medical certificate within 120 mins* from a General Practitioner.
Get Certificato Sportivo Agonistico and Certificato Sportivo Non-Agonistico online
Frequently Asked Questions
When will I receive my medical certificate?
You will receive your digital medical certificates within 120 mins of submitting the medical form and hard copy within 8-10 business days.
Will my employer/ education institute accept my certificate in Italy?
Yes, these medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the Medical Council of the country you want and thus they will be accepted by all education institutes and employment avenues.
What are your hours of operation?
Our working hours are from 09:00 am IST – 09:00 pm IST (Mon – Sat) | 10:00 am IST – 8:00 pm IST (Sun). Any orders placed before/after working hours will be serviced in the next working slot.
Are these medical certificates genuine?
These medical certificates are generated following all protocols of the Medical Council of the specific country and given by certified doctors.
What if after filling the form I don’t get leaves as per my requirements?
You can connect with us over WhatsApp with any of your concerns and our team will get in touch with you. Don’t worry we have you covered.
Will my health insurance cover the costs?
In which case do I need to visit a doctor physically or get online consultation?
If your condition is not improving despite taking all measures suggested, then you need to visit a doctor physically or consult online.
How long can I take sick leave?
We enable the issuing of certificates of incapacity for work with a maximum duration of 7 days each
Can you back date a certificate?
Currently, your Partner Doctor can retroactively backdate a medical certificate for upto 7 days only.
Check the validity of the certificate!
We cannot share everything that was discussed due to doctor-patient confidentiality but our team will validate the details incase you have any concerns.
Zviad Gamsakhurdia Embankment 34, 0105 Tbilisi, Georgia
Get Medical Certificate Online in Italy | Certificato medico online per congedi, viaggi, sport e fitness, ecc.
Queen of Western culture and cuisine, Italy, a European country is home to the Vatican as well as landmark art. The most important Roman Catholic city in the world, the Vatican City is located at the centre of Rome and has produced a multitude of architectural styles. Among the world’s most famous historical buildings, including the Colosseum and the Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy is an ideal place to visit. Italy is home to the world’s 55 greatest heritage sites, second only to China. And while talking about Italy, we cannot forget the most liked Italian Food all over the world. Whether it is a Family gathering, wedding, or Birthday, Italian Food is all over the place and our stomachs.
When it comes to world-renowned fashion houses, say, Armani, Gucci, Benetto, Prada, or Versace, You know where’s the home to them, Italy. One of the most beautiful photogenic countries in the world, Italy has the heart of every one of Us. Among the World’s top 20 volcanoes, Italy has three active volcanoes and plumes of steam regularly flow out of the volcano.
And how can we not talk about the Trevi Fountain where it is believed that if you toss a coin into this fountain, you will return to Rome again. Every year, somewhere around €10,00,000 coins are tossed in this fountain, which is all donated as charity. Over 1500 Lakes are there in this smallest country in the world where you can hike around, take a boat trip, and also witness some legendary swimmers. And talking about the interesting fact about Italy, they are the ones who invented the corrective eyeglasses. They made the glasses in the 13th century and it was used by the Monks.
After a fun Fact, let’s get on a strange fact about Italy. So, Did you know that salad is a dessert in Italy? Well, I get to know this first time ever. So finishing your main course full of fibers that is fruits, you can have salad as the dessert there.
Medical Certificate in Italy
This family-centric city is so full of visitors, and various small and mid-sized businesses. Where in this crowded city we have the best of everything, They have a top-ranked healthcare system also in terms of quality, cost, and ease of finding care. With the boom in medical technology over the last few years, availability of the treatments are increased but on the other hand, it is very time taking. Teleservice in this segment is not very easily accessible to us yet. But with us at www.medicalcertifcate.in, this problem is also resolved. Reach out to us for any kind of medical certificate from the convenience of your home. Get your Medical certificate online in Italy at an impressive price and time. Getting an Online Medical Certificate in Italy is now made easy with MedicalCertificate.in. No matter what you are looking for, either a sick certificate in Italy or Fitness Certificate in Italy or even an Online Dr. Consultation, Reach for a Medical Certificate and within minutes, we will get your problem solved. Just do not worry about visiting the hospitals, waiting for doctors, and getting stuck with the crowd. Also Yes, the heavy traffic roads.
How to get a medical certificate in Italy
– Go to www.medicalcertifcate.in and click on international medical certificates
– Fill up the quick Form on the website for the certificate you require. Put in all the Information
– The customer care team will reach out to you and get you connected with Registered Medical Practioner for a quick teleconsultation. Get your online medical certificate within Minutes in Italy
Type of services we provide:
- Doctor consultation– Consult our Indian government-registered medical practitioners for your medical issue from the comfort of your own home via audio call, text message, or video call.
- Sick Leave Certificate in Italy– A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner stating the medical reason for taking leave from work or school/ college.
- Medical certificate in Italy– A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner stating the medical condition the person is suffering from.
- Fitness certificate in Italy– A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner after an online Fitness examination stating their fitness condition.
- Recovery Certificate in Italy–A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner stating the person is no more suffering from the previous medical condition and has recovered.
- Customized Medical Certificates in Italy– A certificate issued by a Registered Medical Practitioner that is tailored to a patient’s specific medical condition or requirements.
Sports Medical Certificates in Italy
Italian legislation mandates that individuals practicing a specific sport must have a sports medical certificate, based on their level of practice. Ministerial decrees govern the age and rules for certification. Children aged 0-6 years do not need a certificate, except for cases reported by a pediatrician.
What is a competitive sports medical certificate (certificato sportivo agonistico)?
A competitive sports medical certificate is required for athletes participating in competitive sports regulated by the
- Italian National Sports Federation
- CONI (Italian National Olympic Committee)
- FIDAL (Italian Federation of Athletics)
Who can issue it?
- Professional Athletes: Their subscribed sports association
- Non-Professional Athletes: Sports Medicine Doctor or General Physician
Test required for the issuance of competitive sports medical certificate
- Blood Pressure
- Stress test with Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Urine test (Depends upon the doctor for further suggestions and competition format)
What is the validity of the medical certificate?
- Less intense sports (like golf or archery)- 3 months
- Other Intense Sports- 30 days
What is a non-competitive sports medical certificate (Certificato Sportivo Non-Agonistico)?
A non-agonistico certificato medico sportivo is required for non-regulated sporting events with modest levels of physical activity.
Who can issue a sports medical certificate (Certificato Sportivo Non-Agonistico)?
- Sports Medicine Doctor
- General Practitioners
- Doctors of the Sports Medical Federation of Coni.
Test required for the issuance of non-competitive sports medical certificate
- Blood Pressure
- Stress test with Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Additional tests are required depending on the sports they are engaging in.
Validity of certificate
– 3 months